Outdoor Fall Mini Session
20-minute photo fun
10 high-resolution JPEG format images
Images delivered within two weeks of the session via a private link to download and share images.
The images will be a mix of candid and posed. We will provide items that complement the season, along with age-appropriate props for kids, like a vintage ridealong firetruck, little chairs, books, etc. When doing an outdoor session, I prefer to have my sessions within two hours of sunset. That is when the sun is low enough in the sky to help separate my subject from their background and is the most flattering.
Given the warm response and high demand for sessions in years past, I am excited to announce that Galen Ducey, a very gifted photographer, will join the mini sessions this year. When booking, note which photographer will be working with your family.
Sessions are for up to five family members. No pets, please.
Mini sessions will take place
October 4 - Walnut Creek
October 20 - Walnut Creek
October 28 - San Ramon
November 3 - Danville
November 15 - Alamo
Not sure what to wear? Check out my blog about 10 Tips for Choosing Outfits for Family
Have little ones and want some Tips on the survival of family photos with young ones?
- RUSHED delivery is available at extra cost depending on your timeline.
- A la carte delivery options such as prints, canvases, holiday printed cards, envelopes, and wooden boxed USB drive albums available. Digital Rights We deliver high-resolution JPEG photos, and we share the rights to these images. It means that Spectrum Photography may include the images in its portfolio or share on social media. You own the product and may share and print it wherever you like. I request that you give picture credit and not to alter the images by applying filters or cropping. If you do not use a professional lab like ours, make sure that "auto correct" is turned off, ensuring that you have the best version of the images printed. Spectrum Photography will request your permission before posting any of your pictures.
What happens if it rains?
1. The backup location for this mini session is Spectrum Photography's studio in Pleasant Hill, offering a wide range of backdrops and props for your family.
2. Schedules permitting, we can reschedule for a different day.
3. If neither #1 or 2 work for your family, we give you a full refund.
Don't see a date that works for your family? Send me a message and I can see how we can squeeze you in. I will also be doing in studio mini sessions, details to follow.
At the time of booking, share on Facebook to receive $15 off instantly. Applies on to sessions book on 10/4, 10/20, 10/28, 11/3 and 11/15 only using code FALL2018.